A2X Cookie Notice - A2X
A2X's Cookie Notice was last updated on June 19th, 20213.
We use the following cookies:
- Necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website and use our services.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These are to provide general internal and user analytics on our website. For example, these cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This allows us to complete research and statistical analysis, which helps us improve our content and services. This also allows us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily and making your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and any advertising that we may display on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies and any similar technologies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|Cookie Name||Purpose||Cookies expire after||More information|
This cookie enables our site to:
|1 day||See Google Analytics for more information|
This cookie enables our site to:
|2 years||See Google Analytics for more information|
|__hstc||This analytical cookie enables our site to recognise and track users.||13 months||See HubSpot for more information.|
|__hssc||This analytical cookie is used to determine if HubSpot should increment the session number and timestamps in the _hstc cookie. It contains the domain, viewCount (increments each pageView in a session), and session start timestamp.||30 minutes||See HubSpot for more information.|
|__hssrc||This analytical cookie collects anonymous statistical data related to the user's web site visits, such as the number of visits.||At the end of each session.||See HubSpot for more information.|
|hubspotutk||This analytical cookie enables our site to keep track of a visitor's identity. It is passed to HubSpot on form submission and used when deduplicating contacts.||13 months||See HubSpot for more information.|
This analytical cookie enables our site to:
|16 days||See Google Analytics for more information|
|_fbp||This cookie is used to provide users with more relevant advertising across Facebook.||3 months||See Facebook Advertising for more information|
|_uetsid||This cookie is used to track. It allows us to engage with a user that has previously visited our site.||1 day||See Bing Advertising for more information|
|ajs_anonymous_id||This cookie is used to distinguish anonymous users.||1 year||See Segment.io, Inc. for more information|
- Google AdWords ( https://ads.google.com/home/#!/ )
- Microsoft Advertising, formerly Bing Ads ( https://ads.microsoft.com/)
- LinkedIn Advertising ( https://business.linkedin.com/marketing-solutions/ads)
- Facebook Advertising ( https://en-gb.facebook.com/business/ads)
- HubSpot ( https://www.hubspot.com/ )
- Segment ( https://segment.com/)
You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when websites set or access cookies. You can refer to your browser’s help section for instructions, but here are the instructions for the most commonly-used browsers and operating systems:
However, please note that disabling or refusing cookies may affect the functionality and features of our website. For example, this may require you to re-enter certain information, including information required to use our services.
Except for essential cookies or similar technologies, all cookies or similar technologies will expire as outlined in the table above.
Ready to get started?
Save time, work smarter and get reliable Amazon and Shopify financials you can trust, in a matter of minutes.