Welcome to our partner resources library - a hub of educational content, support resources and links to places where you can find what you're looking for.
We're committed to helping your practice expand and growing our shared success together. Read on to find out more about how we can help you, or feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for direct support.
About the Partner Program
Here are two documents that provide more information about what being an A2X Partner looks like:
Once you become an A2X Expert, you can list your business in the Ecommerce Accountant Directory to receive sales leads from our audience and we can collaborate together on co-marketing activities to help grow your business.
Proudly displaying the apps you use on your website is a great way to show website visitors your expertise at a glance. As an A2X partner, we encourage you to display our logos on your website.
If you are unsure about how and where to use these logos, please feel free to contact email@example.com for support.
Do you know an accountant or bookkeeper that could benefit from being an A2X Partner? If so, we'd love to hear from them. Here's the partner form where they can sign up.Partner sign up form
In-depth guides to help you grow your practice
Check out these links to learn a range of successful marketing techniques and skills to attract new clients and grow your practice. These guides cover the most frequently asked marketing questions from our accounting partners.
Please let us know if there are any other marketing topics that you're interested in learning more about. We are always looking for new content ideas to support our community.
- The ecommerce accountant's guides to attracting new clients - What are sales funnels and why do you need one? This resource introduces the fundamentals of attracting new customers and details a proven framework for accountants to dominate their niche.
- Finding a suitable web designer - Websites are a big investment and they represent a large part of your online footprint, so you want to make sure that you're getting the most out of your digital real estate. This guide includes some of the key points you need to consider when selecting a web designer.
- SEO tips for ecommerce accountants - Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an ongoing process to help you show up at the top of Google (and other search engines) for the right keywords. It's often viewed as a dark art, clouded in confusion and mystery. In this guide, we pull back the curtains and show you everything you need to know - from the core principles, all the way down to the advanced details.
- Getting your pricing structure right: how to charge ecommerce clients (PDF) - Our industry is evolving rapidly, and so are the business models that support accountants throughout the world. As automation simplifies many parts of your business, it's important to craft a pricing strategy that ensures longevity for your client relationships. This resource covers some of the main considerations to keep in mind when structuring your pricing.
How to explain A2X to your clients
Bringing your ecommerce clients onto A2X frees you up to focus on other stuff - like getting more clients or adding extra value to your existing relationships.
You wouldn't want to be without A2X, but sometimes it's not easy to explain to clients why they need yet another app. This guide explains the complexities of ecommerce accounting and how A2X ensures accuracy and saves you time (and therefore your client money!).
You are welcome to send this PDF guide straight to your clients or use it for talking points when you meet with them next.
Are you looking for information specific to a particular sales channel or accounting system? Here's a series of brief guides for each of our products that you can also send to your clients:
- A2X for Amazon (PDF)
- A2X for Shopify (PDF)
- A2X for Walmart (PDF)
- A2X for eBay (PDF)
- A2X for Etsy (PDF)
- A2X for Multi (PDF)
- A2X for Xero (PDF)
- A2X for QuickBooks (PDF)
- A2X for Sage (PDF)
Training and 1:1 assistance
As an official A2X Partner, you get free training and 1:1 assistance to onboard your clients. This is our way of helping you to ensure a smooth setup process every time.
You can book a 30-minute session using one of the links below. Or if you need longer, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll arrange a suitable meeting time.
Click here to access our library of information on using A2X that has been made specifically for accountants and bookkeepers.
Find an integrator
Click here to find integrators and consultants who are highly experienced with A2X and other ecommerce applications such as inventory and tax solutions.
Links to more useful tips and tricks
- Add multiple accounts to one A2X login
- How to invite or delete users and how to switch admin rights
- How to add QuickBooks Classes or Xero Tracking categories for Amazon marketplaces
- How to set up Product Type Grouping
- What to do when your client has other sales channels feeding into Shopify
- How to handle multi-currency Amazon settlements in QuickBooks Online
- How to manage advanced COGS in A2X
- How to request settlement history inside A2X
- How to do bulk actions on settlements or payouts
- How to enable auto-posting
Overview of A2X
This video provides an overview of A2X. Feel free to share it with your team or other accountants and bookkeepers who might like to join the A2X Partner Program.
Learn more about ecommerce and accounting
- Read our blog - We're constantly releasing new guides, tutorials, and thought leadership content. Keep an eye on this page to stay plugged in to the latest in our industry.
- Check out the Ecommerce Accounting Hub - This comprehensive resource includes more than 30 in-depth guides on 6 different areas of ecommerce accounting that span 4 sales channels. There is even a section on growing your accounting practice.
- Subscribe to The Ecommerce Back-office YouTube channel to learn first-hand from experts in their respective fields.
Subscribe to The Ecommerce Insider
Every month, we share the latest news and updates in the worlds of ecommerce and accounting (plus what's new at A2X) in our newsletter.
If you haven't already signed up for this free bulletin, it's definitely worth keeping on your radar.
Join a community of ecommerce sellers and accountants
The Ecommerce Back-office Facebook group is a friendly place for ecommerce sellers, accountants and bookkeepers to share tips and advice and help each other to prosper. We created this group as a way to help people in more ways than what our A2X software provides.
Thanks for being an A2X partner! If you have any questions or if there are any resources that you'd like us to add to this page, please email email@example.com
Ready to get started?
Save time, get accurate, automated Amazon financial data and focus on growing your business today.Try A2X for free